Before purchasing your Vertex poles, please keep in mind that folding, Z-style, poles are designed to have a useable life expectancy of 700-1000 miles.
Easy to deploy and collapse using a 4 section design and a simple but robust flick-lock for adjustment on the go; the Vertex poles are versatile and functional. Take them out when the going gets tough or put them away when stopping for a quick break.
Vertex pole shafts are not made from one material but two: lightweight and strong carbon tube combined with robust 7075 aluminium connectors and sleeves. The use of both materials means you are getting a highly robust pole that can withstand more pressure than other poles. The aluminum helps to reduce the lower breakpoint from the carbon while the carbon reduces any uncomfortable vibrations the aluminum might retain.
When using poles all day, you want them to be comfortable to hold, use and carry. A long EVA foam handle with a non-slip finish that also wicks moisture allows your hands to stay dry while keeping a good grip at all times. Adjustable, lightly padded wrist straps ensure your poles will stay with you at all times and offer some relief for your hands in intense situations.
Vertex poles have a tungsten steel tip but also come with a rubber tip for road use, mud baskets for those off trail days and snow baskets so you don't have to buy ski poles too. For easy storage, Vertex poles come with a mesh bag to keep all the mud off your gear.
- 100% Carbon fiber shaft
- 7075-grade aluminium connectors
- Ergonomic EVA foam grip with an extended handle
- Lightly padded, breathable and adjustable wrist strap
- Push button connector
- Flip-lock for adjustment
- Collapsed Length: 14.5in
- Usable Length: 45 in (120cm) to 53 in (135cm)
- Weight: 15.5 oz per pair
- Included: 2 poles, rubber tips, mud baskets, snow baskets, mesh storage bag
Features & Highlights
- COMPACT - Unique design folds to fit any bag, only 14.5 inches when collapsed and deployed easily using a single concealed metal tension cord
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Each pole weighs a mere 7.7oz, bringing the carry weight on your arms to less than one lb
- DURABLE - Made of 100% carbon shafts, 7075 flight grade aluminium connectors and specific shaft length design for an extremely robust construction
- ADJUSTABLE - Usable length of 45in to 53in and flick-lock mechanism means you can adjust the poles on the move in any conditions
- VERSATILE - Long EVA foam grip with wrist straps for quick adjustment and a range of attachments make the poles best for trekking and hiking, but also usable for skiing, shelter building and more
|Color:||Green and Silver|
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.7 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cnoc Outdoors, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.