The ski socks is comfortable and soft to wear. It is non-slip and breathable to wear to keep feet warm and dry in winter sports. The type pattern is fashionable for girls and boys in the age of 3 to 15 years old.
Suitable for winter skiing, snowboarding, hiking, cycling, riding, biking, mountaineering, running and other snow sports.
Size Reference Chart:
EUR 27-30 : Suggest for kids 3 to 8 years old
EUR 31-34 : Suggest for kids 9 to 15 years old
Color: Pink, Blue
Gender: Boys and Girls
Material: 80% cotton, 15% Acrylic, 5% Spandex
1.No hot water, No strong acid. No bleach, and no exposure.
2.Hand and Machine Washable.
1 Pair socks
Features & Highlights
- 80% cotton, 15% acrylic, 5% spandex
- Warm and breathable: These socks are moisture wicking, to keep feet fresh and dry in winter skiing and snowboarding.
- Provide Support:Elastic arch band & ankle brace, smooth toe, flat knit construction insure both a wrinkle-free fit and feel, maximum support without bulk
- High elasticity: Featured with non-slip widen cuff to prevent the socks from slipping or sliding into ski boots. And it ensures the custom fit and maximum support.
- Suitable for kids winter skiing, snowboarding, hiking, cycling, riding, biking etc.
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.79 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yundxi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: unknown, ean: 0091037696755,
Lacrosse Padded. Our lacrosse socks are designed for mad game performance and comfort. These elite performance socks promote power and energy flow from head to toe with zero-slip arch support, Stretch-to-Fit Sizing, Easy-Fit Crew Style Cuff and Cool ...
Hiking is one of the most fun outdoor activities, enjoyed by people of all ages. Hiking can be a challenge depending on the location or weather. Hiking gear can make a big difference, as using the wrong gear can ruin the fun or bring about big troubl...