The Solar Still Deluxe Water Purification Kit
The Solar Still Deluxe Water Purification Kit by Survival Metrics at Camping Gear Unlimited. MPN: SOLAR-DELUXE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. See our YouTube Channel for Product Videos (SurvivalMetrics): Survival situations in arid climates, and those in areas of salt water (seawater),
 Frontier Pro MILITARY EDITION Emergency Water Filter: 50 Gal. Capacity
Removes 99.9% of Cryptosporidium, Giardia.
 6' x 8' of 2 mil High-Durability Clear Polysheeting
Can also be used for shelter construction if solar still is not needed.
[6 feet] Special Formulation Drinking-Tubing:
NSF 61 Listed/Potable Water
 2"x50" Duct Tape for aid in construction
 3 Liter Folding/Freestanding Pack Bowl for collection.
 Lightweight but powerful, Aquamira Water Purifier Tablets:
Purifies 1L/1 tablet
 Aloksak 12"x12" SSI Certified Waterproof Bag:
Will hold more than 5 Liters of water securely
 Polybags, 25 Gallon, 1.5 mil: To construct vegetation stills for extracting water from non-poisonous plant material.
(2) 1 Liter Stand-up Water Bags: used to collect and purify water with the water purification tablets (1 tablet/liter).
10 ft. of 7 Strand Parachute Cord (550 Cord)
 Basic instruction sheets for constructing solar and vegetation stills.
 Solar Still Kit Pouch: 10" x 7.5" with a 2" gusset.
Waterproof: Constructed of 1.1 oz Silicone Impregnated Sil-Nylon Rip-Stop.
1" Clip for attachment to gear.
Weight: 21 oz
Features & Highlights
- Solar stills are a time tested technique to generate potable water.
- Also includes vegetation stills, purification tablets and collection bags for other water sources while still is active.
- Lightweight and compact, at 21 ounces.
- DELUXE model includes Frontier Pro Military Edition Water Filter, 50 gallon capacity.
- Basic instructions included.
|Manufacturer:||Survival Metrics, LLC|
|Publisher:||Survival Metrics, LLC|
|Studio:||Survival Metrics, LLC|
|Item Weight:||1.19 pounds|